The webinar will cover how you can use the power of Citavi to assist with your reference management and writing in the following ways:
About the Speaker
- Review of Literature: Easily search databases and websites for references to include in your project
- Pre-Writing: Efficiently organize and annotate literature, highlight critical quotes, comments, and ideas across many articles, while developing a detailed outline
- Writing: Export your outline with the content you highlighted into a Word document in seconds taking you from first draft to final publication
- Revise & Edit: With Word integration, organize content and manage citations, plus references seamlessly
- Publish: Speed up the writing process to help you publish faster and more often
- Collaborate: Enable research groups of any size to work together – worldwide in the cloud.
Stacy Penna, Ed.D. Engagement and Enablement Director, Lumivero
Stacy has combined her educational and research experience with her work in the software industry and is delighted to be supporting and building a wider research community. Stacy earned a doctorate in education using NVivo for both her literature review and qualitative research. She has worked at QSR International, now Lumivero for 10 years and is excited for the future of research.